ZS Dead Detective vs Nine Deaths Cat ZS Dead Detective vs Nine Deaths Cat

Delightful addition to this awesome series

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot!

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

Nice writing! I really felt like this was a DnD mission, probably because the first thing I did on a campaign was sail in Magikarp infested waters, kek.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Perfect, that's what I was going for! :D glad ya enjoyed it!

Bloody Christmas GUN.5 Bloody Christmas GUN.5

Not bad, but REAL hard man. I'm afraid of how far I'll have to go to get those medals.

Zombie Cannon Attack! Zombie Cannon Attack!

Might be a problem only I'm having, but whenever I click off-screen during the game, the whole thing freezes.

RubbleGames responds:

Thanks for the feedback, it's not just you. I'm looking into it but it doesn't happen on my site, only on Newgrounds. If you switch to a different tab and back it should unfreeze.

Phantom Reverse #4 Phantom Reverse #4

The main character isn't exactly easy to connect with so I can be happy when Julius breaks his teeth a bit. The speech choices and the way they are said make him seem like the real dick here. Julius bursts into tears and sputters a bit too quick. The story central plot is okay, but the pacing of the characters is a little strange to me.

JackAstral responds:

I definitely agree with that - I didn't sneak in enough characterization for him yet. Episode 5 starts with a flash back showing how Melonie and him became friends, so hopefully that adds a little bit. The idea is he's suppose to be really guilt ridden and scared because of something that happened in his past (which will be completely revealed in the last episode) - so hopefully I can work out a way to really convey that without slowing down the story too much

I just uploaded a patch now that adds some more emotion and character to this episode. I think it develops Julius and the MC a little more

The character arcs are going to be really clear once the series ends I think, though obviously I'll need to go back and express that earlier on with a couple tweaks here and there. There's strong characters in there somewhere, I just need to boil them down kinda thing

Meowra Meowra

Right level of challenge. The movements are a little slow, if not boring, but really nice design on many myths otherwise unknown.

Vortex Point 8 Vortex Point 8

Hah, Craig told you it was just a tourist trap

Hood Episode 4 Hood Episode 4

Excellent story. Grr, still haven't gotten the shovel medal tho!

Bring a Horse to Water... Bring a Horse to Water...

I am raging over how ridiculously hard it is to find commands the game accepts. Good brain teaser. still haven't beat it cuz I'm stuck at 70/110

KMDES responds:

Yeah, it was more of a test to see if I could do it more than a full fledged game. I wanted to implement a dictionary synonym look up but I found it to be next to impossible with the engine. i probably will just put up the cheat sheet because it is pretty tough.

White Slayer White Slayer

I found the abyss reference cool. Plays fine.