Sazae-Oni - Speedpaint Sazae-Oni - Speedpaint

Shizz! Nice yokai! Like that you reference the one on yokai.com

Louisetheanimator responds:

I've never heard of that site but it does sound good. ^^

Final Fantasy XIII Final Fantasy XIII

Dammit I loved the series.

Pokemon - Rated R Pokemon - Rated R

HA!! No reason why a Charizard can't be allergic to bee stings right?!

A Random Day with Miku and Luka A Random Day with Miku and Luka

This made me laugh. What program was this on?

VocaloidEX responds:

Use paint for the drawings and "VideoPad Editor" to put the images and the text (I know, I put it badly)

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Tobacco statistically kills more than hard drugs. Outright prohibition would be stupid though, since we know prohibition doesn't work. Lovely video, lovely message. I love how this one is serious through and through with lightness, unlike many vids of Nene I've seen (That is her right?). This is on par with any of the PSAs out there. In fact, this should be a PSA.

DeMor's Tales - Chapter 1. KDM. (Episode 3) DeMor's Tales - Chapter 1. KDM. (Episode 3)

The main concept is getting a nice touch with that Book of Renunciation stuff in the beginning. But now I wonder, who is the Merchant, Rale or DeMor?

GregSargor responds:

Not a merchant. They are Meсhants (I suppose, from mechanism). People who create mechanisms and use anomalies.

DeMor's Tales - Prologue. (Episode 1) DeMor's Tales - Prologue. (Episode 1)

Not bad! The English grammar and meaning are a bit jumbled, but I understood it well enough. Animation is simplistic and more suited to a game, but that's okay for your first submission. The story narration in the beginning actually was very original and interesting!

GregSargor responds:

Thank you! Sometimes It's difficult for me to find the right words, because English is not my primary language.

Spirit Fist Episode 2 Spirit Fist Episode 2

I feel the story has slowed to a better pace this episode, nothing out of the blue. I wanted to see Jason or one of those ninja guys fight too! The intro of the class president was a little weird; does he stop all fights or does he take a liking to Derek immediately? The fight scene was good, though the explosions are a little stagnant, but that's fine. It makes it feel like time slows.

Enigmaproductions responds:

The role of the class president is to keep the peace and maintain order. So technically he has to stop as many fights as he can. Now he can't stop every single fight in the school that's why he commands a security force called the "Regulators" who will appear in Episode 4. And his second in command is his lieutenant and that character will also in Episode 4.

Spirit Fist Episode 1 Spirit Fist Episode 1

Art's good. Animation isn't too bad. The pace is damn fast, and the script shows it. The story is promising, but it most likely will arise to something like West Side Story turf wars or XIN battle against authority. It needs something to really stand out. The character's seem ok, but I feel only Jason has real personality.

Enigmaproductions responds:

Lol someone else told me the pacing was fine. Anyway you should check out Episode 2.

RWBY Animation - Death of Weiss Schnee Complete Edition RWBY Animation - Death of Weiss Schnee Complete Edition

DAAAMN, you totally absorbed me with the story! Wukong's abdominal art could be adjusted, but overall, the art is pretty good. The video speed should be sped up so it looks more animated.

maxell149 responds:

Thanks for the Feedback!!!