All 36 art Reviews

No One Came No One Came

I can relate

Rowlet hatchling Rowlet hatchling

This made me laugh. It's so fat and cute.

Dragonair + Marowak Dragonair + Marowak

That's some horrific pokemon. If the body were black I'd have thought it was Grimm. Nice.

Peeve on every Christmas Eve. Peeve on every Christmas Eve.

This is nice, like a sad scene from some movie. It looks like it's done digitally.

MchectorII responds:

Yup,I did do it digitally.I didn't get the idea from a movie though,I got it from talking to a friend back then.It was how she spent her time.Thanks for the words,man!

The Park 2016 The Park 2016

Those are some sick swords. Nice assortment of frights!

ChazDude responds:

Thanks dewd :>

Already Dead Inside 2015 Already Dead Inside 2015

I cried watching a conservation film. This had pretty much the same effect. Great job.

Death's Favor Teaser Death's Favor Teaser

Heh, it's nice. The title design is really good. It'd be nice to see some cleaning, but the concept seems quite established. You could make a series of this.

demon1000 responds:

Planning to. . . But I gotta Get my own PC first. . . So it will happen soon. . .but Thanks!

King of War King of War

Good Grod, this is is surreal and creepy. The blue heart seems to show the bloodlessness of the one relishing ad laughing at warfare. What is wrong with the right half of his body?

artofmeek responds:

I agree that there are many errors of anatomy with this image. I kept it as it because i thought it helped with the surreal vibe that I was going for when I first created it, but I may go back and fix it at a later date.

Frankenstein Frankenstein

I thought this guy looked like he belonged in a webtoon ... I was right!

Tiny Castle Tiny Castle

Nice sketch. Did you use any straightedges? I'm jealous cuz I can't draw buildings nearly this perfect.

magnesiumflint responds:

Actually yeah, I forget what I used at the time but it was likely the edge of a book or something. I was just experimenting, and castles are cool.