A Random Day with Miku and Luka A Random Day with Miku and Luka

This made me laugh. What program was this on?

VocaloidEX responds:

Use paint for the drawings and "VideoPad Editor" to put the images and the text (I know, I put it badly)

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Tobacco statistically kills more than hard drugs. Outright prohibition would be stupid though, since we know prohibition doesn't work. Lovely video, lovely message. I love how this one is serious through and through with lightness, unlike many vids of Nene I've seen (That is her right?). This is on par with any of the PSAs out there. In fact, this should be a PSA.

DeMor's Tales - Chapter 1. KDM. (Episode 3) DeMor's Tales - Chapter 1. KDM. (Episode 3)

The main concept is getting a nice touch with that Book of Renunciation stuff in the beginning. But now I wonder, who is the Merchant, Rale or DeMor?

GregSargor responds:

Not a merchant. They are Meсhants (I suppose, from mechanism). People who create mechanisms and use anomalies.

Phantom Reverse #4 Phantom Reverse #4

The main character isn't exactly easy to connect with so I can be happy when Julius breaks his teeth a bit. The speech choices and the way they are said make him seem like the real dick here. Julius bursts into tears and sputters a bit too quick. The story central plot is okay, but the pacing of the characters is a little strange to me.

Meowra Meowra

Right level of challenge. The movements are a little slow, if not boring, but really nice design on many myths otherwise unknown.

Vortex Point 8 Vortex Point 8

Hah, Craig told you it was just a tourist trap

- Fantasy - - Fantasy -

So peaceful yet pensive. There's classical and techno elements I pick up. It's great.

Pokemon RBY Gym Remix Pokemon RBY Gym Remix

It's like a newer, refurbished and modernized piece of memory here in the future. Ingenious.

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks!

Rowlet hatchling Rowlet hatchling

This made me laugh. It's so fat and cute.

Dragonair + Marowak Dragonair + Marowak

That's some horrific pokemon. If the body were black I'd have thought it was Grimm. Nice.

Peeve on every Christmas Eve. Peeve on every Christmas Eve.

This is nice, like a sad scene from some movie. It looks like it's done digitally.

MchectorII responds:

Yup,I did do it digitally.I didn't get the idea from a movie though,I got it from talking to a friend back then.It was how she spent her time.Thanks for the words,man!